In this webinar, we discuss practices that can support a sustainable collaborative.
As part of the discussion, we explore the Tamarack Institute’s new free resource guide, “10: A Guide for Building a Sustainable and Resilient Collaboration.” This guide shares ideas, stories, and resources that can benefit collaborations as they consider their own sustainability.
For this session, we hear from Liz Weaver and Mike Des Jardins (Tamarack Institute) and Amy Ahrens Terpstra (United Way of Salt Lake) where they share what can be helpful when building a sustainable collaboration.
This session was held on April 3, 2023.
- Mike Des Jardins, Manager, Sustainability & Development, Communities Building Youth Futures, Tamarack Institute
- Amy Ahrens Terpstra, Chief Impact Officer, United Way of Salt Lake
- Liz Weaver, Co-CEO, Tamarack Institute
Resources referenced during this discussion and in the audience chat included:
- 10: A Guide for Building a Sustainable and Resilient Collaboration
- Sustainability Self-Assessment
- Building Trust Among Partners and Sharing Credit
- Building Consensus for Collaboration
- Exploring Backbone Staffing and Peer Support Models with United Way of Salt Lake
- StriveTogether Theory of Action
- Turf, Trust, and Co-Creation in Collective Impact
- United Way of Salt Lake Key Indicators
- Data Walks
- Facilitating Intentional Group Learning: A Practical Guide to 21 Learning Activities
- The Relational Work of Systems Change