What does it mean to be a “good partner?” In this roundtable discussion, we discuss community questions around how to support and assess partnerships, and what does it really look like to share credit among multiple partners in a collaborative.
Featuring Sheri Brady, Jennifer Splansky Juster, Paul Schmitz, Tracy Timmons-Gray, and Junious Williams.
Ways to Listen: Stream this episode below. You can also listen via Itunes, Spotify, Simplecast, Stitcher, iHeartRadio, and other podcast apps.
Resources and Footnotes
- Article: Turf, Trust, Co-Creation & Collective Impact
- Tool: TRIZ
- Blog: Lessons Learned from our Conversations with Experienced Backbone Leaders
- Report: When Collective Impact has an Impact: A Cross-Site Study of 25 Collective Impact Initiatives
The Intro music, entitled “Running,” was composed by Rafael Krux, and can be found here and is licensed under CC: By 4.0. The outro music, entitled “Deliberate Thought,” was composed by Kevin Macleod. Licensed under CC: By.
More on Collective Impact approach to collaborate for social change:
- Infographic: What is Collective Impact?
- Resource List: Getting Started in Collective Impact
Listen to Past Episodes: Listen to past episodes in the Forum resource library. You can also listen and subscribe via Itunes, Spotify, Simplecast, Sticher, iHeartRadio, and other podcast apps.