This has been a time of massive disruption in all of our lives and work. Those of us who are facilitating and supporting collective impact will have to lead our groups through change.
Join us for this Virtual Office Hour where we answer your questions and offer recommendations and resources for what to think about and how to move forward when our work seems to be shifting by the day.
Presentation: Download the presentation for this session at the link on the right of this page. (Logging in to your Collective Impact Forum account will be necessary to download resources from the library.)
Resources reference in this episode:
- Blog: Things are not normal. It’s OK to not be OK.
- Blog: Managing Change During the Pandemic: Thoughts for Collective Impact and Nonprofits
- Guide: Tamarack’s Guidelines for Working Remotely
- Blog: Ford Foundation – A Message of Support for our Grantees
- Pledge: A Call to Action: Philanthropy’s Commitment During COVID-19
This session is now available as a podcast: Prefer to listen to this episode? Check out the podcast version.
Virtual Office Hour Guests
Answering your questions for this session will be:
- Paul Schmitz, Senior Advisor, Collective Impact Forum
- Jennifer Splansky Juster, Executive Director, Collective Impact Forum