Leaders across the collective impact field reflect on the future of collective impact in today’s often polarized environment.
This session was held on May 25, 2017 at the 2017 Collective Impact Convening in Boston, MA.
– Kat Allen, Communities That Care Coalition
– Tawanna Black, Northside Funders Group
– Steve Patrick, Aspen Forum for Community Solution
– Heather Peeler, Grantmakers for Effective Organizations
– Ursula Wright, FSG
– Sheri Brady, Aspen Forum for Community Solutions
– Jennifer Splansky Juster, Collective Impact Forum