How do you know if collective impact is right for your organization?
On October 6, join FSG’s Fay Hanleybrown and Admas Kanyagia, in conversation with Sujatha Jesudason of CoreAlign, as they help you to explore the feasibility of the approach for your issue area.
- The foundations of the collective impact approach
- To identify the pre-conditions that enable collective impact efforts to succeed
- How to determine whether collective impact is appropriate for your issue and local context
Watch the Webinar
Watch the Getting Started Series:
- Fay Hanleybrown, Managing Director, FSG
- Sujatha Jesudason, PhD, Founder and Director, CoreAlign
- Admas Kanyagia, Associate Director, FSG
About the Panelists
Fay Hanleybrown, Managing Director, FSG – With nearly 20 years of consulting experience, Fay leads FSG’s collective impact work. She has advised foundations, corporations, and nonprofit clients across a range of issues, including strategy development, organizational alignment, and evaluation.
Sujatha Jesudason, PhD, Founder and Director, CoreAlign – Sujatha is the founder and Director of CoreAlign, a “think and do tank” that is bringing together leaders to develop a 30-year strategy for the reproductive health, rights, and justice movement. A leading voice on new strategies and practices for movement building and the ethics of human genetics, women’s rights, and racial justice, Sujatha holds a doctorate in sociology from the University of California, Berkeley.
Admas Kanyagia, Associate Director, FSG – With unique experiences in strategy development, program design, implementation, and evaluation with both government and nonprofit organizations, Admas is committed to increasing capacity and deepening impact in the social sector.