How does one go about creating a “common agenda” with collaborative partners? In this deep dive episode, we explore the components of the common agenda, including what to think about when forming one, and what to consider when these current uncertain times might affect how your common agenda moves forward. Featuring Jennifer Splansky Juster, Rpbert Albright, and Tracy Timmons-Gray.
Ways to Listen: Stream this episode below. You can also listen via Itunes, Spotify, Simplecast, Stitcher, iHeartRadio, and other podcast apps.
Resources and Footnotes
- Report: When Collective Impact has an Impact: A Cross-Site Study of 25 Collective Impact Initiatives
- Podcast: Getting Started – What is Collective Impact?
- Podcast: Top things to consider when launching a new collective impact effort
- Podcast: Key Factors to Support a Succesful Collaborative
The Intro music, entitled “Running,” was composed by Rafael Krux, and can be found here and is licensed under CC: By 4.0. The outro music, entitled “Deliberate Thought,” was composed by Kevin Macleod. Licensed under CC: By.
More on Collective Impact approach to collaborate for social change:
- Infographic: What is Collective Impact?
- Resource List: Getting Started in Collective Impact
Listen to Past Episodes: Listen to past episodes in the Forum resource library. You can also listen and subscribe via Itunes, Spotify, Simplecast, Sticher, iHeartRadio, and other podcast apps.