Sponsored and curated by the Collective Impact Forum, “Collective Insights on Collective Impact,” which appears in Stanford Social Innovation Review’s fall issue, shares cutting-edge thinking from 22 practitioners, funders, community organizers, and thought-leaders.
Through the diverse voices of the authors, you can dive deeper into important collective impact topics such as public policy, evaluation, sources of power, and community engagement.
You can download the full set of articles here, or follow the links below to access individual articles from the collection.
Article Topics and Authors
- Essential Mindset Shifts for Collective ImpactJohn Kania and Fay Hanleybrown, FSG, and Jennifer Splansky Juster, Collective Impact Forum
- Defining Quality Collective ImpactJeff Edmondson, StriveTogether and Ben Hecht, Living Cities
- The Role of Grantmakers in Collective ImpactLori Bartczak, Grantmakers for Effective Organizations
- Power Dynamics in Collective ImpactMary Jean Ryan, Community Center for Education Results
- Roundtable on Community Engagement and Collective ImpactModerated by Melody Barnes, Aspen Institute Forum for Community Solutions
- Aligning Collective Impact InitiativesMerita Irby and Patrick Boyle, Forum for Youth Investment
- Learning in Action: Evaluating Collective ImpactMarcie Parkhurst and Hallie Preskill, FSG
- Achieving Collective Impact for Opportunity YouthLili Allen and Adria Steinberg, Jobs for the Future, and Monique Miles, Aspen Institute Forum for Community Solutions
- Making Public Policy Collective Impact FriendlyThaddeus Ferber, Forum for Youth Investment and Erin White, FSG