In this roundtable discussion, we address some questions from Forum community members about how our collaborative work is affected by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, including supporting exhausted community partners, figuring out how to build engagement around a new initiative during the pandemic, and how to keep long-term goals while meeting immediate needs. Featuring Robert Albright, Sheri Brady, Jennifer Splansky Juster, Paul Schmitz, Tracy Timmons-Gray, and Junious Williams.
Ways to Listen: Stream this episode below. You can also listen via Itunes, Spotify, Simplecast, Sticher, iHeartRadio, and other podcast apps.
Resources and Footnotes
- Resource: Community Engagement Toolkit
- Blog: Learning in a Time of Crisis
- Blog: Scenario Thinking for an Unpredictable Year: Status Quo is Not an Option
- Tool: Reimagining Strategy in the Context of the COVID-19 Crisis: A Triage Tool
- Blog: Managing Change During the Pandemic: Thoughts for Collective Impact and Nonprofits
- Podcast: Managing Change in Rapidly Changing Times
The Intro music, entitled “Running,” was composed by Rafael Krux, and can be found here and is licensed under CC: By 4.0. The outro music, entitled “Deliberate Thought,” was composed by Kevin Macleod. Licensed under CC: By.
More on Collective Impact approach to collaborate for social change:
- Infographic: What is Collective Impact?
- Resource List: Getting Started in Collective Impact
Listen to Past Episodes: Listen to past episodes in the Forum resource library. You can also listen and subscribe via Itunes, Spotify, Simplecast, Sticher, iHeartRadio, and other podcast apps.