Join us for the free webinar where we’ll be discussing the factors and practices that can support a sustainable collaborative.
As part of the discussion, we’ll also be exploring the new free guide, “10: A Guide for Building a Sustainable and Resilient Collaboration” that was released by the Tamarack Institute and which shares ideas, stories, and resources that can benefit collaborations as they consider their own sustainability work.
On Monday, April 3 at 2pm ET, join us for a conversation with Liz Weaver and Mike Des Jardins (Tamarack Institute) and Amy Ahrens Terpstra (United Way of Salt Lake) as we dive into what can be helpful for you and your partners when building a sustainable collaboration.
Can’t make the time, but interested in this topic? This session will be recorded, and registering means we’ll send you a copy of the recording, normally within 24 hours of the live event.
How to Support a Sustainable and Resilient Collaboration
- Date: Monday, April 3, 2023
- Time: 2:00 pm – 3 pm ET (US & Canada)
- Mike Des Jardins, Manager, Sustainability & Development, Communities Building Youth Futures, Tamarack Institute
- Amy Ahrens Terpstra, Chief Impact Officer, United Way of Salt Lake
- Liz Weaver, Co-CEO, Tamarack Institute