Join us this April 25-27, 2023 as backbone leaders, practitioners, funders, partners, and more gather virtually from around the world for the Collective Impact Action Summit, our biggest learning event of the year.
Spanning three days and featuring over 25 virtual sessions, the 2023 Action Summit will elevate cutting-edge thinking and lessons learned on how collaboration can help address the complex issues we are facing.
Please note that most of the sessions will be recorded, so even if you cannot attend the entire Summit while it is live you will be able to view recordings on a schedule that works for you.
Take Advantage of Early Registration: You can save your spot now at a special discounted rate.
Visit the Collective Impact Action Summit website.
2023 Action Summit Highlights
Highlights of the 2023 Collective Impact Action Summit include:
- Opening Plenary: Ruchika Tulshyan will be joining the Action Summit as part of our opening keynote. Ruchika is the best-selling author of Inclusion on Purpose: An Intersectional Approach to Creating a Culture of Belonging at Work. Ruchika is the founder of Candour, a global inclusion strategy firm. She is also a regular contributor to Harvard Business Review and The New York Times, and was selected a LinkedIn Top Voice for Gender Equality in 2022.
- Practical Breakout Sessions: Discussions will highlight concrete examples and tools that address strategies and practices on how to embed equity within collective impact work. This will include practices that reflect the five equity strategies discussed in the seminal article Centering Equity in Collective Impact.
- Virtual Office Hours with Collective Impact Coaches: There will be dedicated space to share your questions, engage in peer-to-peer learning, and benefit from expert consultation.
- Session Recordings: You won’t have to worry about choosing one session and missing another. A majority of sessions will be recorded, and you’ll have access to recordings after the event so you can watch at your convenience.
About the 2023 Collective Impact Action Summit
Is this an online event?
Yes, the 2023 Action Summit will be online-only.
When will registration open for the 2023 Action Summit
Registration is now open! Please visit our Action Summit website to register.
Will there be a Call for Sessions for the 2023 Action Summit?
Yes, the 2023 Call for Sessions was opened this past fall, with session submissions due November 7, 2022. Please visit our session submission guidelines for more information about the 2023 call. We will alert all those who submitted sessions by mid-December 2022 about session decisions.
Are there scholarships for the 2023 Action Summit?
Yes. We are offering a limited number of registrations at the reduced rate of $50 to join the Action Summit. Registration scholarship applications are due by February 17, 2023. Scholarship priorities are to help subsidize registration for those whose organizational budgets are less than $500,000, or who are from an underrepresented group within nonprofit leadership. People of color, people with disabilities, and people who identify on the LGBTQIA spectrum (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual) are encouraged to apply. Apply for a Registration Scholarship
Are there discounts to register for the Action Summit?
Yes, there is early-bird registration, which is a reduced rate for joining the Action Summit. Early-bird registration ends March 10, 2023. After that date, registration rates go up to their regular rate. Visit the Action Summit website to register.
Are there group rates to join the Action Summit?
- Groups of 10 or more will receive a 10% discount.
- Groups of 20 or more will receive a 20% discount.
Will Action Summit sessions be recorded?
Yes, all sessions will be recorded unless otherwise noted in the agenda. Session recordings will be made available two weeks after the Action Summit, and attendees will have access to Summit recordings for three months after the event.
What Accessibility measures will be in place?
The 2023 Action Summit will be hosted virtually on our conference website/app, with sessions hosted in Zoom Webinar and Zoom Meeting. There will be auto-close-captions for all sessions. Session materials will be made available prior to the Summit via the Summit website/app that attendees can access ahead. Sessions will be recorded, unless otherwise noted, and recordings will be made available after for attendees for three months following the event. For other requests to support attendee accessibility, please reach out to Dulcy Kenner, Assistant Director, Conference Services, The Aspen Institute at email@example.com.
Who can I contact about the Action Summit?