The Collective Impact Forum invites you to join us on April 3-5, 2018, in Austin for our nest annual field-wide convening on collective impact.
The 2018 Collective Impact Convening brings together funders, backbones, partners, and community members for cross-sector dialogue and peer learning to tackle complex issues in the collective impact field.
- Call for Session Proposals: The call for sessions is now closed. The deadline for submissions was August 3, 2017. Session acceptance notifications will be sent out late October 2017.
ABOUT THE 2018 CONVENING
The 2018 Collective Impact Convening builds on the success of the 2017 convening in Boston that attracted more than 600 funders, backbone leaders, and other collective impact community partners.
Highlights of the 2018 Collective Impact Convening include:
- University of Houston Professor and bestselling author Brené Brown and Rainier Valley Corps CEO and nonprofit blogger Vu Le are among the confirmed keynote speakers
- Case studies, how-to sessions, tool sessions, and one-on-one coaching on topics such as community engagement, equity, leadership, use of data, and sustainability
- Short talks on successes and challenges in collective impact
- Local site visit to explore collaborative social change in action in Austin
- Opportunity to interact with a diverse audience of funders, backbone leaders, and other collective impact community partners from 30+ U.S. states and 15+ countries around the world
Collective Impact Forum conferences sell out well in advance. Act now to save your spot and book your hotel room through our hotel room block at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Austin.
REGISTRATION AND SCHOLARSHIPS
Registration is now open! Visit the 2018 Convening website to register now and reserve your spot.
Scholarship application process now closed. We are offering a limited number of registrations at a 50% discount off the registration price for scholarship recipients. Scholarship applications were due by Friday, November 3.
We Hope You Will Join Us in Austin!