Working Group Co-chairs are not simply symbolic leaders; the success of a collective impact initiative hinges on Co-chairs bringing their commitment and leadership to a range of tasks.
Built on our experience with numerous Working Groups, this kit provides detailed tools, templates, and tips. From increasing membership and community engagement to planning and running effective meetings, Co-chairs will find strategic and tactical resources to help them contribute to a successful initiative.
Click on the link on the left of this page to download the full toolkit.
This Toolkit includes:
- Module 1: How To Build Membership
- Module 2: How To Plan for and Run an Effective Meeting
- Module 3: How To Build a Culture of Collaboration
- Module 4: How To Put Systems Thinking into Practice
- Module 5: How To Engage with Community Members
- Module 6: How To Be Data-Driven and Learn along the Way
- Sample Working Group Stategies
- Meeting Planning Steps for Co-Chairs
- Meeting Agenda Template
- Meeting Follow-up Email Template—Working Group
- Meeting Follow-up Email Template—Steering Committee