Welcome to the Collective Impact Forum Community!
The Forum is an online community that aims to support and spread the effective use of the collective impact approach to achieve social and environmental change. The Collective Impact Forum Community is designed to connect practitioners, funders, and others interested in collective impact with each other.
By signing up on the website, you agree to adhere to the following terms and community norms:
1. collectiveimpactforum.org is not to be used as a platform for soliciting funding for your organization, or selling your services to members of the community.
2. A member profile is required for downloading resources and commenting in discussion boards. Users create and maintain their own profile, and can share / hide information as they wish. A member’s email address will be displayed publicly on their profile, unless they edit the settings to hide their email address.
3. In addition to the Collective Impact Forum Community, backbone organizations joining the community have access to a private discussion space for backbone organizations. Members who select the ‘Backbone’ role in their profiles to join this community must first be approved by the site administrator.
4. In addition to the Collective Impact Forum Community, Funders joining the community have access to a private discussion board for funders of collective impact initiatives. Members who select the ‘Funder’ role in their profiles to join this community must first be approved by the site administrator.
5. You are encouraged to view as many resources as you wish. Please share what you learn with others both online and offline, and submit resources that you think others in the community will find useful.
6. You are encouraged to participate in the Community discussions. Please be aware, when participating, that we will remove content that we believe is disrespectful, distasteful, unconstructive, illegal, or otherwise harmful and unproductive to the community.
7. If you do not comply with these norms or if you act disrespectfully, we reserve the right to terminate your membership and access to the community without prior warning.
We are committed to protecting your privacy online. When you visit our site, we may collect personal information from you such as your name and e-mail address. Our third party hosting company will collect additional information such as the URL you came from, your IP address, your domain name, your browser type, the country and state where your server is located, and the pages that were viewed during your visit to our site. All this information is kept on a secure server to protect it from outside parties.
We do not sell or rent personal information to others. The funders and partners of the Initiative will not have access to the emails and personal information collected on collectiveimpactforum.org, unless you share them with the Forum community through your online profile. We use your information only for the limited purposes of sending you updates about our programs, content, and community activity, enhancing the site operation, for statistical purposes, and for overall systems administration. You may opt-out of receiving e-mail updates at any time by contacting email@example.com.
We understand and respect your right to privacy.