- How to identify champions and form a cross-sector group
- How to map the landscape and use data to define the problem and make the case for change
- How to include the voices of community members
Watch the Webinar
Watch the Getting Started Series:
- Part 1: Is Collective Impact the Right Approach For You?
- Part 3: Collaborating to Create a Common Agenda
- John Kania, Managing Director, FSG
- Cheryl McCarver, Vice President and Executive Director, Health and Wellness Alliance for Children
- Erin White, Associate Director, FSG
About the Panelists
John Kania, Managing Director, FSG - For the last thirty years John has advised senior management on issues of strategy, organizational development, and change management. John speaks, writes and consults principally in the arena of collective impact, helping multi-sector collaborations around the world achieve positive and consistent progress at scale.
Cheryl McCarver, Vice President and Executive Director, Health and Wellness Alliance for Children - Cheryl McCarver is Vice President of Community Health and Executive Director of The Health and Wellness Alliance for Children (The Alliance). The Alliance, established by Children's Health System of Texas, has more than 40 powerful member organizations and is committed to evidenced-based, community-led, and sustainable social change for the region's children. Cheryl is a passionate, fully committed, community thought-leader who is commonly heard saying, "It's all about the kids."
Erin White, Associate Director, FSG - Erin has experience working with nonprofit and government entities across a range of social issues, with a particular emphasis on creating and sustaining non-traditional public sector partnerships. She has helped facilitate numerous collective impact initiatives.