In the article "Collective Impact 3.0," Mark Cabaj and Liz Weaver discuss five ways to build the next iteration of the collective impact framework.
- From a managerial paradigm to a movement building paradigm
- From continuous communication to authentic engagement
- From common agenda to shared aspiration
- From shared measurement to strategic learning
- From mutually reinforcing activities to a focus on high-leverage opportunities
- From backbone support to a container for change
Click on the link on the left of the page to download the full paper.