Collective Impact 3.0 a three-day intensive workshop that will bring together experts, practitioners and early adopters to share their emerging practice, lessons learned, insights and challenges in collective impact. As a participant you will join one of three peer learning streams based on your experience in collective impact and each day is designed to strengthen your community change practice, allow you to gain new insights into the dynamic nature of community change, and give you the tools you need to move to impact.
This workshop is best suited to those who have an interest and some basic knowledge and experience with collective impact and are eager to tackle the challenging but critical task of moving the needle on complex community challenges like poverty, homelessness, environmental change, early learning and active living.
This workshop is for you if:
- You are leading a collective impact effort as a staff or team member
- You are part of a Collective Impact collaborative
- You are in a collective impact network and wanting to deepen your collective impact practice
- You want to share your collective impact experiences through a tool, case study or workshop
Participants attending the workshop will join three learning streams based on their experience in collective impact.
The Collective Impact 100 stream is for those individuals and groups at their early stage of their journey. This group of practitioners will learn to identify the core readiness factors required for a community to move forward. They will explore how to move their ideas about community change into concrete action plans.
The Collective Impact 200 Stream is designed for individuals and groups that have an idea, have developed an early stage plan, and are beginning to ramp up their efforts. Practitioners in this stream will focus on early stage evaluation and shared measurement, engaging partners in mutually reinforcing activities and setting the stage for backbone governance.
- The Collective Impact 300 stream will dive deeper into their collective impact efforts including deepening the evaluation and learning practice, developing an approach to sustaining collective impact efforts, and strategies for deeper engagement and ownership.