The Community Engagement Toolkit share a series of tools for planning community engagement to be more purposeful, equitable, transparent, and strategic so that community members are true partners for achieving impact.
This toolkit includes tools exploring these areas:
- Be Result-Driven & Purposeful
- Community Engagement Spectrum
- Asset-Based Community Development
- Equity – Who is at Our Tables?
- Equity – Testing Assumptions & Bias
- Assessing Audiences
- Approaching Audiences
- Tips for Orienting & Supporting Successful Engagement
- Building Partnerships, Starting Local
- Patient Urgency & Momentum
- Capacity Building
- Change Management
Download the full toolkit at the link on the left of this page.
Read more from Paul Schmitz in the Forum Blog about the development of this toolkit.
May 1, 2017 - Collective Impact Virtual Coffee: Building a Community Engagement Strategy
Join us on May 1, 3pm - 4pm ET, for the next Collective Impact Virtual Coffee chat, a free live webinar discussion. In this chat, Collective Impact Forum senior Advisor Paul Schmitz will discuss the new Community Engagement toolkit as well as answer your pressing questions related to your own community engagement work.